Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
Deevah
Star
Star

Why did you remove the battery level indicator AND especially the color from the motion and signal icons...an update is supposed to make something BETTER

7 REPLIES 7
KATO1
Tutor
Tutor
Battery indicator still there it's all black now instead of green. I could not find the auto update on this app, the old one had it. Or am I missing something?
ron329
Initiate
Initiate
I have no battery indicator at all. What a joke..
MikeyLV
Star
Star
Battery indicator in black on desktop browser version, not on Android app. Netgear, did you neta test with users who don't work for you? I have the previous version as a backup. Reverting and ignoring updates until fixed.
Ankuranandmd
Aspirant
Aspirant
Need a battery level for sure!
xcon
Tutor
Tutor
Yeah update is pretty. That's the only plus I see, I also can't find a battery level indicator, also on previous version it was hard to find how much cloud storage had been used but now I can't find it anywhere. Hope another update follows quickly.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The battery indicator is still available on the web ui. We are aware of the missing battery indicator on the mobile app. We are working on a fix that will be provided in the next release which will be available in the very near future. 

JamesC

Frankdog94014
Aspirant
Aspirant
How about the washed out delete button that doesn't work? Whether file is selected or not. Latest update android app.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation