Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire Free, using Geofencing during the day

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
mbarragan
Initiate
Initiate

Hi All,

I wanted to be able to schedule Geo Fencing during the day.  which means if we are home it is dis armed.  if we leave it Arms.  however at night i would like for it to be armed all the time via Scheduling.

i noticed there is no way to schedule Geo Fencing during the day.  so i have to manually change from Geo fencing to scheduling to accomplish this.

am i missing something here?

thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mbarragan,

Geofencing activates desired modes based on location when enabled. Currently, there are options for Home and Away triggers for this feature.

It sounds like you are wanting your Home trigger (within Geofencing settings) set to schedule and then your schedule set up with an active motion detecting mode during only night time hours. This will result in motion detection enabling during the desired night time hours and no motion detection during unscheduled hours.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mbarragan,

Geofencing activates desired modes based on location when enabled. Currently, there are options for Home and Away triggers for this feature.

It sounds like you are wanting your Home trigger (within Geofencing settings) set to schedule and then your schedule set up with an active motion detecting mode during only night time hours. This will result in motion detection enabling during the desired night time hours and no motion detection during unscheduled hours.

JamesC

mbarragan
Initiate
Initiate

Thanks so much!!!

i completely did miss that.  i appreciate your reponse and this is exactly what i was lookin for.

Also saw that Arlo added support for Smartthings!!!!  Awesome!!!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation