Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Q, inconsistently oriented images

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JohnK1949
Aspirant
Aspirant

The image seen on the settings page is the opposite orientation from the image seen on the cameras page. When the invert is toggled off (on the settings page) the image on the settings page is upside down while that under cameras is correct. When the invert is toggled on, the situation is just the opposite. How can I get the images on both pages to be right side up? The current situation makes it very difficult to set up zones accurately. I've tried resetting and going through the initialization process, but to no avail. Please advise. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JohnK1949,

It sounds like one of the thumbnails may not be showing an accurate image (either the one in settings or the one on the cameras screen).

What device are you using that is displaying this behavior? Do you see the same results when using a different device or the web client?

JamesC

JohnK1949
Aspirant
Aspirant
It looks the same from two different computers. What alternative is there other than the web client for viewing the settings page?

...JohnK
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The only other choice is the app.  Also, try a different browser.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JohnK1949,

I am not able to replicate this issue. Please contact the Arlo Support Team for further investigation. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation