Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro How can my husband and I both view the cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dclaunch
Follower
Follower

How can my husband and I both view the cameras at the same time from our arlo app on each of our phones? Example Currently when I am viewing the cameras live or video from the app on my phone and my husband logs in to view from his phone it logs me out and vice versa. Can we both look from our individual phones at the same time? If so how do I make it stop logging us out for the other to view?

Destiny

1 REPLY 1
kmiller8821
Luminary
Luminary

dclaunch wrote:

How can my husband and I both view the cameras at the same time from our arlo app on each of our phones? Example Currently when I am viewing the cameras live or video from the app on my phone and my husband logs in to view from his phone it logs me out and vice versa. Can we both look from our individual phones at the same time? If so how do I make it stop logging us out for the other to view?

Destiny

You need to create your own Arlo account and then have your husband "grant access" to you thru the app.  In the arlo app, go to settings - > grant access - > press the "+" at the top and go thru the screens. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation