Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo APP does not show any Videos in the library (IOS)

Discussion stats
  • 53 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
Fent
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey,

Arlo APP does not show any Videos in the library (IOS) anyone any clue what that could be ?

greetings,

53 REPLIES 53
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

For those users who were affected, a fix for this issue was deployed yesterday which should resolve the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let me know. Thanks again to the community for bringing this issue to our attention.

JamesC

CrazyTown
Guide
Guide
I can confirm that the fix works! Great work guys, thanks!
Postalant
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you as well for fixing this, I can confirm as well that this issue is not longer an issue.

Appreciate the timely responsiveness to this and feel much better about purchasing the system.

Anthony

hyunj16
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem here.  On my Android phone, I open up Arlo app, and Library tab doesn't have any recordings.  I checked to see if I have the latest version of the app, and I did.  I restart my phone and go back to the app.  It still shows nothing.  I go on my laptop and login from a web browser, and it shows all the recordings there.  I just read every post on this thread and I checked to make sure I didn't check off any filter settings.  Still nothing is shown.  I believe the latest posts say there had been a fix for this issue in 2016.  It is now 2017 and I have an Android phone that has the same problem.  It still shows nothing in my library.  Someone please help me.