Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 23 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
rogister
Follower
Follower

Does a version for Apple Watch is planned soon ?

Alain

12 REPLIES 12
imaq
Initiate
Initiate
Any news?
stpete
Initiate
Initiate

stpete
Initiate
Initiate
Netgear: It's time for an Arlo Apple Watch app. What's happening with that?
DeannS
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning fellow Community members,

Thank you everyone for the posts!

As of this very moment, we have not set a definitive date for the release of the Apple Watch App. 

It would be best to move this thread to the Arlo Idea Exchange board. Arlo Idea Exchange

Our Product Development team performs a frequent check on this board and takes the suggestions into high consideration. 

Thanks,

DeannS

Arlo Team

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

And more "Kudos"  mkaes it more likely to come to fruition !

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
NoelHastings
Initiate
Initiate

Would like to support Apple Watch app. Even if it showed just a frame grab or something from the video. Perhaps about 2 seconds into the video?

Losiram218
Aspirant
Aspirant
It is a wonderful idea. I hope will come soon..!!!
Losiram218
Aspirant
Aspirant

tivoboy
Apprentice
Apprentice

I used to get a notification on the watch when the arlo app registered a notifcation or sent a message.. now that no longer comes across

Is that somethign that has now been removed from the ios arlo app?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tivoboy,

Does the app on your mobile phone receive notifications? Check your rules to make sure push notifications are enabled for all desired cameras.

JamesC

Mackie99
Aspirant
Aspirant

I too used to get notifications on my Apple Watch.  When motion was detected, the arlo logo would pop up then it would tell me motion was detected.  It stopped when the web site was updated.

tivoboy
Apprentice
Apprentice
yes, I checked notifications. nothing has changed, watch notifications are set to ARLO ON, and the arlo app on the iphone gets SOME notifications. Since everything is slow slow now, app open, cameras activate, timing from motion to notification, it could just be that the apple notifications engine is timing out.. it does require things to move in a predictable time frame.. sad that it doesn't work now. I really liked being able to get a quick tickle on my watch IF motion was alerted in the house. Sadly, I don't think any of this is going to get better or fixed. I just don't see the interest or motivation in the vendor.
Discussion stats
  • 12 Replies
  • 23 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation