Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Maria711
Follower
Follower

Since June, my arlo has been working perfectly. Yesterday, however, it stopped sending alerts to the locked screen of our two I-phone6.

48925472A15B

1.7.1_4638

HW VMB3010r2

Please advise!  Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
calliedo
Tutor
Tutor

Same is true for me (Android phone) as of today... I think it must be the Arlo "system".

Harms_Way
Tutor
Tutor

I agree - same is happening on my end as well. First noticed no alerts on Jan 8, 2016 and I have changed no internal settings. Only thing I did physically change was the batteries on 1 camera before the "No Alerts" started happening?

Phone Type: iPhone 6S

Version: 9.2 iOs

Arlo Version: 2.0.0

Released: Dec 14, 2015

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There's possibly two things here - one being a lock screen issue and the other being no app notifications at all. If the latter, choose the Mode tab, select your system and edit your modes to set  notifications.

bimbas24
Tutor
Tutor

I've checked my notification settings about 10 times and they are set correctly....yet no push notification.  What's really strange is that I am getting them for 2 out of my 3 cameras.  Why would only one not be sending them?  All of the settings are the same for each camera. 

calliedo
Tutor
Tutor

Here is what I did that corrected this issue for me.  Logged off on all computers, tablets, and turned the cell phones off. . Then, turn off the router for a few minutes with the button on the back, then turn it back on again.  When you get the three green lights on the router after a few minutes restart the cell phones and all worked as normal. 

bimbas24
Tutor
Tutor
Thank you! It's working again.
bimbas24
Tutor
Tutor
Never mind...it stopped working again.
Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation