Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

2.1.1.13571 New Android version arrived on Google Play Store, Please report BUGS Here....

Discussion stats
  • 28 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
Cassidy
Luminary
Luminary

Hi, a new android version is available on Google Play Store and I am scare to install it because too many bugs in the previous version...

If you install it, can you wrote the bugs in this post and can you also tell me if the new version have new features ...they only wrote : " Bug Fixes "

Thanks

Cassidy

28 REPLIES 28
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

For those involved in this thread experiencing issues, Android update 2.1.2 has been released for the Arlo mobile app. Please download the update and let me know if you continue to experience any issues.

Thank you,

JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

For those involved in this thread experiencing issues, Android update 2.1.2 has been released for the Arlo mobile app. Please download the update and let me know if you continue to experience any issues.

Thank you,

JamesC

Cassidy
Luminary
Luminary

JamesC

please follow this link...my anti-virus say new version is a malware with spam problem since we have to accept new authorisation from Arlo if we want to install Arlo 2.1.2...can you check this please ?

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Apps/Newest-Android-updates-2-1-2-just-rolled-out/m-p/1114358#...

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I use 3 different anti-virus/malware packages (Malwarebytes, Lookout and a Verizon appVZ Protect, which appears to be a blend of McAfee and Asurion) and none are complaining about Arlo.  I can't speak with any authority but I think you're seeing a false positive.  Contact the software company and request them to check it out.

Discussion stats
  • 28 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation