Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Tommycat
Initiate
Initiate

I want to let people know this is not an open forum. I have caught netgear deleteing post they don’t like or do not want you to see because it makes them look bad. The truth is not being told here

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
No moderated forum is open. Stupid, misleading, nasty, etc. posts are fair game. Just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it necessarily wrong.
Tommycat
Initiate
Initiate

I was responding to a post under a different username about an Outage on Netgear apparently they did not like that  and they deleted my post more than once. I would not be posting this if it were not true

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Didn't say it wasn't true. Without seeing the post it would be difficult to say but what you said, how you said it and whether other posts were made all gets in there. BTW, server outages are rather unusual and can usually be found to be a local issue, not a global one.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tommycat,

As mentioned, any post found in violation of the community terms of service is subject to removal.

You can view the community terms of service here: NETGEAR Community Terms of Service

JamesC

jnallen
Guide
Guide

Any forum will have rules.  Not sure what the violation was but to make a blanket statement about Netgear may have gone to far.