My Posting Threads & E-Mail Advising Problem Solved

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MikeBravo
Luminary
Luminary

I just got an e-mail from Netgear advising me the issue I have with some of my cameras recording black has been resovled----which it has not. It seems if someone replies with advice and you don't reply right back they automatically consider it resolved without giving a link back to disagree.

As it stands, I followed the advice and after only two days it happened to the same camera again. Two recordings in the overnight recording completely black between two good records. 

One of the things I noticed about this forum is that frequently you can't back to your own thread days after posting something. Searching for the thread on my black recording issue I posted on came up empty even though the issue was still current. 

Unless I'm doing something wrong, this is an issue on its own.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MikeBravo
Luminary
Luminary

jnallen wrote:

I hope you get the issue resolved with your cameras.  I have not experienced that issue with my four cameras.

Netgear replaced the two bad cameras and so far all is well. Thanks for asking.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jnallen
Guide
Guide

I hope you get the issue resolved with your cameras.  I have not experienced that issue with my four cameras.

MikeBravo
Luminary
Luminary

jnallen wrote:

Netgear replaced the two bad cameras and so far all is well. Thanks for asking.