Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
SuzyQueue
Aspirant
Aspirant
How can I report an inappropriate message?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the 3 dot menu top right and choose the inappropriate reporting.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Use the 3 dot menu top right and choose the inappropriate reporting.

Janetec
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I open a message in my messages, there are no dots at the top right. I am logged in and chose the envelope next to my user ID.
Decibels
Tutor
Tutor

I received a message like that in my spam folder. It was really from the forum, but they have no way to report it. Like you said: There is no 3 dot icon for me to click on! I posted it somewhere else on the forum cause could not find or search for any other means to report it. Accidently stumbled on this from another link in the forum. This site could really use some fixing. But that is what I will probably be told to do: click on the 3 dots and report. Or will be told that it works fine in my browser by someone. I use this browser for everywhere else and don't run into any problems except for here where stuff is missing.

SuzyQueue
Aspirant
Aspirant

In the community forum message board I have the three-dot symbol at the top right of my messages. The message I wanted to report was a Private Message and I didn't see the three-dot symbol. But there was a small box at the bottom of the message that said "Report," so I clicked that. It took me to a page with message box to write what my complaint was about the message, so that's how I reported it.

This site is not very user-friendly for any type of messaging.

BGPunggol
Guide
Guide
I was also hit by this Jessica spam message which I think is a virus. Hopefully Arlo is aware and taking appropriate measures.
JohnofGB
Aspirant
Aspirant

First Private Message I get on this forum is some guy named Tracy wanting to have me click a link to see his sexy girlfriend.  What a moron.  Just used the Options tab, marked it as read and then deleted it.

SuzyQueue
Aspirant
Aspirant

Mine was someone calling herself "Jessica" with a message along the same lines as yours. Certainly no shortage of morons out there.

giorgina
Tutor
Tutor

@SuzyQueue wrote:

In the community forum message board I have the three-dot symbol at the top right of my messages. The message I wanted to report was a Private Message and I didn't see the three-dot symbol. But there was a small box at the bottom iTuneshttps://inro.in/mobdro/ https://inro.in/tutuapp/ of the message that said "Report," so I clicked that. It took me to a page with message box to write what my complaint was about the message, so that's how I reported it.

This site is not very user-friendly for any type of messaging.

When I open a message in my messages, there are no dots at the top right. I am logged in and chose the envelope next to my user ID.