Customer Service

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 7 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
taylor7883
Follower
Follower

I am very very disappointed because they cameras are good.  The older cameras we have, run on batteries and we have to replace those batteries every week!  These cameras are only on at night and even at night hardly anything sets them off, so why is it draining?  

Called tech support, got put on hold for 45mins, for them to read through a script.  Language barrier didn't even help the situation and my husband had to start yelling to get someone who spoke and understood.  Next time on hold for 50mins because they said they will send replacements out and to be told we have to send it to them first.  Well how are we going to send them if you do not provide a box or how ABOUT AN ADDRESS!!! Waited on hold again for 30mins to get them to email an address.  I don't mind the outsourced hassel but how bout we get trained professionals on the line that can make a decision!  I need to get a US number or US address for this business.  This is the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced!  I am filing a claim with the BBB and then I am going to see what legal channels I can go through to get an US customer care on the phone.  If anyone knows how to get through to this company, we will be forever grateful! 

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @taylor7883,

I have sent you a private message to gather more information from you regarding your experience with our support team. Hope to hear from you soon!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @taylor7883,

I have sent you a private message to gather more information from you regarding your experience with our support team. Hope to hear from you soon!