Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Currently, Arlo is only available in the USA. We plan to offer Arlo outside the USA in the near future. Further information will be posted on Arlo.com when it becomes available.

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
laurenc
Luminary
Luminary

@cmaguirre We have plans to release Arlo in Canada in the near future, but the precise date is to be determined.Until the product is released in Canada, the warranty will not be valid, and you will not be able to purchase upgraded service plans until it becomes available in your country. 

Thank you for your interest in Arlo!

Lauren - Arlo Team 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
cmaguirre
Aspirant
Aspirant

How about Canada? Any clues? Also, if Canadians buy from US distributor, will the Warranty cover us here in Canada? Will we get support?

Evis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is it possible to send Arlo System from USA to Switzerland or is it forbidden by the rules?

laurenc
Luminary
Luminary

@cmaguirre We have plans to release Arlo in Canada in the near future, but the precise date is to be determined.Until the product is released in Canada, the warranty will not be valid, and you will not be able to purchase upgraded service plans until it becomes available in your country. 

Thank you for your interest in Arlo!

Lauren - Arlo Team 

BrianD
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Evis,

Unfortunately Arlo is not currently available for Switzerland. However, we do have plans to release Arlo in the EU in early to mid 2015. Stay tuned on http://arlo.com for more details!

Thank you,

Brian

Arlo Team

Fgonzalezo
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm wondering if the product will work if I connect through a chilean ISP (internet service provider) or it only works in the US?
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning Fgonzalezo,

The Arlo system should work with the exception of being able to purchase a service plan, provided your environment meets the minimum requirements as outline below:

What you will need at a  minimum to activate the Arlo Smart Home Security system is a computer or mobile device (iOS 7 or higher, Android or FireOS) with the latest Arlo mobile app installed, a High-speed Internet connection (minimum 1Mbps upstream recommended) and an available Ethernet port on your router.  For more information on the minimum requirements please visit: Arlo Minimum Requirements

Since Arlo has not yet been released in other countries you will likely not be able to upgrade your Arlo system to a paid service level (Premier or Elite) at this time.

Hope this helps,

Christine

Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.
Kbest
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can you point me in the right direction to obtain information on becoming a distributor for Arlo?

Thanks in advance!

csaustin
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would also like information on becoming an Arlo vendor.  I own a home security company and would like to sell your product to my customers.  I currently have an arlo system and have been pleased.  

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

csaustin,

You can find more information becoming a vendor by contacting the sales team. Take a look here: contact us

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation