Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Where can I find the latest firmware files??

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Hokallabird
Star
Star

I have an standard package with wireless webcam and the base station. Want to update to the latest firmware. Where is the files??

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You have no access to them. The only thing to do is to ensure that autoupdate is turned on in Settings, base station settings.  If you want to be sure, disable and save and then re-enable and save.  The cameras can be helped by opening and closing the battery doors to reset them.  Updates usually occur overnight in the wee AM hours.

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

check and see, you may already have them... under settings base, and settings cameras ( bottom right page )

Arlo cams  are 1.2.2688

Arlo base is 1.6.2.4344

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
apostlefw
Star
Star

3 brand new boxes of 4 cameras and three replacements cameras from Arlo. Level 2 staff just promise you they will get back in touch with the solution. I have been waiting patienly for over three months with no answers but all LIES 

apostlefw
Star
Star

apostlefw wrote:

3 brand new boxes of 4 cameras and three replacements cameras from Arlo. Level 2 staff just promise you they will get back in touch with the solution. I have been waiting patienly for over three months with no answers but all LIES 

CASE NUMBER 25869435

3 brand new boxes of 4 cameras and three replacements DEFECTIVE  cameras from Arlo. Level 2 staff just promise you they will get back in touch with the solution. I have been waiting patienly for over three months with no answers but all LIES

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

apostlefw,

We would like to work with you directly to resolve this issue. Your case has been escalated to our engineering team for further investigation.

JamesC

apostlefw
Star
Star

My case number is 25869435 has been escaled up to level 3 now. Nothing has been done so far. I have left several voice message for the new person who took over this case. Almost 4 months and 15 cameras combined from the store and Arlo warehouse. A waste of money, time and energy

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation