Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MoiBarberi
Guide
Guide

Hi, I got and Arlo system to my home here in Mexico, I used to have 5 cameras but I purchased 1 more since I knew that I can change my suscription plan. Unfortunatley when I got the system, I was told by the BestBuy guy that there is no problem adding cameras even in Mexico, today I want to upgrade my plan in order to connect all my cameras but I can´t.

Is there any way that I can have more than 5 cameras in my house upgrading my plan? or, do I need to get another base station and have another user account?

Please help me, I really like the system but if I can´t fix the plan issue I will have to change it for convetional one.

Thank you for all your help.

Best,

Moises

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MoiBarberi,

Subscription plans are not yet available in all countries. For more information on subscription availability take a look at this article: Where are Arlo cameras sold and what service plans are available?

JamesC

MoiBarberi
Guide
Guide

That is ok  James, the thing is that I need to be informed of that before I got the cameras no later.

But anyway, is there any other way that I can have more that 5 cameras in my house?

Look forward to your feedback.

Best,

Moises

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

MoiBarberi,

The maximum number of cameras on the free Basic plan is 5 cameras per account. There is no limitation per household.

If you would like to utilize more than 5 cameras in your household without a subscription plan, you could set up a second account on the free Basic plan (to support another base station and up to an additional 5 cameras).

Some users also use the "Grant Access" feature in this scenario to allow viewing of all cameras on a single account.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation