Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
GP
Follower
Follower

I am living in Cambridge England and I was looking for a security cameras for home safety and I found this Arlo wire-free security cameras online. I looked into the positive feedbacks and asked question if the cameras will work with my Virgin Media Network and a person named Dominic answered my question with a positive reply. Without a second thought I bought the product  just this morning in PC World the Arlo Hub with 2x cameras included in the box which cost me £279.95. I brought it home and set it up by following the instructions without any mistakes. I am now very happy that I am able to see what is happening around my house with the help of Arlo apps I have installed in my Iphone 6.  I gave my username and password to my wife who is at work today and she could also see what is happening in and out of our house through the two cameras I have installed.  We are both very happy about this product. I have tried SWANNONE SMART CAMERAS and I was frustrated that the cameras ddi not work with my wifi system but the Kits like Hub, sensors, key fobs did work with my wifi-system.    I returned the SWANNONE SMART Products twice, as I tried the indoor and outdoor cameras first time they did not work, thought there were factory faults, i returned the products and the store replaced it. I tried again the second time still did not work, I received the refund when I returned the products back to the store where I bought it.

I am really very thankful about this ARLO products, can not wait to buy for the ARLO Q which will be available end of January 2016. I am looking forward to it.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

GP,

I am glad to hear that you are happy with the Arlo system! Thanks for sharing your experience on the community.

JamesC

Sulla
Tutor
Tutor

I am located in Melbourne Australia and I love ARLO too!

I think it's a great product (I have a 4 camera system) and I will certainly add Q to my set up once it becomes available in AU!

Keep up the good work Netgear!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sulla,

Thank you for the positive feedback. Please keep posted for availability on Arlo Q!

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation