Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
MrWTF
Tutor
Tutor

I have 6 cameras - so currently on the Premier mode (1 camera above free..great, but I need all 6). I'd like 3 of the cameras to have CVR...so my question is, if I sign 3 up for CVR, do they ALSO need to be covered by the basic plan? Could I get 3 on CVR and then have the other 3 on the free plan? Or do I need to keep spending $100 for the premier plan and ALSO pay the CVR?

Thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have given our customers the flexibility to configure the Arlo smart home system to best suit their specific needs. You can purchase a CVR plan that supports the use of your Arlo Q camera while the original Arlo wire-free cameras remain on the free Basic plan.

Essentially, adding the CVR subscription to a camera means that camera will no longer occupy one of your 5 free Basic plan slots.

Your example:

3 Arlo Q all with CVR subscriptions + 3 Wire-free cameras on the free Basic subscription plan = 2 remaining free slots for the free Basic subscription plan.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this needs additional clarification,

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have given our customers the flexibility to configure the Arlo smart home system to best suit their specific needs. You can purchase a CVR plan that supports the use of your Arlo Q camera while the original Arlo wire-free cameras remain on the free Basic plan.

Essentially, adding the CVR subscription to a camera means that camera will no longer occupy one of your 5 free Basic plan slots.

Your example:

3 Arlo Q all with CVR subscriptions + 3 Wire-free cameras on the free Basic subscription plan = 2 remaining free slots for the free Basic subscription plan.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this needs additional clarification,

JamesC

MrWTF
Tutor
Tutor

Awesome...thanks. That makes sense.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation