Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Bobis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi, 

I spend more then 2000 usd to buy 3 base station and 15 arlo cameras but unfortunately my country is not listed an I cannot buy a plan.  Anybody knows how I can buy plan from Turkey? 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bobis,

Subscription plans are not yet available in all countries. Without having subscription plans available, you will not be able to sync more than 5 cameras to a single account. In your scenario you could set up 3 separate accounts utilizing the Basic Plan, each with 1 base station and 5 cameras synced.

JamesC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Bobis
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Gabriel, 

Thank you for your help,  but the main issue Turkey is not listed so I cannot enter billing address. Unfortunately I need to connect more then 5 cameras on the same base station. So what to do? 

Thx 

Rgds 

BOGAC 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bobis,

Subscription plans are not yet available in all countries. Without having subscription plans available, you will not be able to sync more than 5 cameras to a single account. In your scenario you could set up 3 separate accounts utilizing the Basic Plan, each with 1 base station and 5 cameras synced.

JamesC

Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

JamesC wrote:

Out of curiosity, what is actually the obstacle here? If the foreign user had access to a US-based credit card and billing address (through a friend, for instance), would he be able to set up his system and connect all 15 cameras to a single base station, even if located outside the US?

Or is the foreign IP-address (from a country not yet officially supported by Arlo) he'd be logging into the servers with the issue that would be preventing him from signing up for a paid subscription?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Schorschi,

The account must be registered and paid for within a country that supports subscription plans. The base is free to travel wherever after the registration process is completed. 

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation