Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Byersmtn
Follower
Follower

Good Day,

I was recently billed for my old annual Vuezone subscription and I am trying to get the charges reversed.  I upgraded to Arlo in September of 2015, after being offered the upgrade as part of my Vuezone account.  I was told at that time that my Vuezone account would expire in 30 days and the Arlo account would be the only one in my name.

I called the Vuezone number and no one there could assist and after 45 minutes of transfers, I was told I was being transferred to Arlo and my call was disconnected.  So I am sending this meesage hoping someone here can help.  I've already taken care of the credit card assigned to the account, but I still am hoping to get the fee refunded for a serivce I no longer use or own.

PS: I am very happy with my Arlo system. 

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Byersmtn,

I will reach out to you in a private message to resolve this issue.

JamesC

harrysgelpke
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good Day,

I was also billed 14 Payments at $10.69  for a total of $149.66 without any notice for my old annual Vuezone subscription and I am trying to get the charges reversed.  I upgraded to Arlo in Yesterday , after being offered the upgrade as part of my Vuezone account.  I was told that once they ship the new Arlo unit my Vuezone Account would be deactivated.

I also have another unit I used to use in my second home and since it would not sync cameras I stopped using it but they would not offer me another discount for second unit.

I spent about an hour on the phone with Vuezone and they only offered me a $299 option with 4 cameras, and it wasnt until I asked to speak with a manager that I was offered a $149 4 camera unit. 

I currently have 12 active cameras on my  Vuezone account and this is going to cost me a fortune to replace all those units.

Please help

Harry

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

harrysgelpke,

Please private message me the case number you have open with support and I will review your case. If need be, I can escalate for further investigation.

JamesC

harrysgelpke
Aspirant
Aspirant

James,

Thank you for the suppoort and quick response.

The issue has been resolved and Netgear has made the adjustments to my account.

Excellent customer service, I really appreacite all of your help in this matter.

Harry Gelpke

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation