Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
honies1
Follower
Follower

what is going on with this. I cannot view my library with out getting that arlo is currently unavailable. If these arent reliable then I will request a refund. Old version was much better please go back

19 REPLIES 19
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

honies1,

What device are you using that is giving you this error? Are you getting this error message when trying to view from multiple devices? Are you able to live stream your cameras?

JamesC

msolomi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is the ARLO NETWORK/STREAMING experiencing issues? Having problems connecting to my cameras throughout the day. Have full signal on all my cameras and the internet is good at home.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

As some of you may have already witnessed we are experiencing intermittent performance issues with live streaming and accessing the library.  Our Engineers are working on it and will provide and update once resolved. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

JamesC

Turbo14
Star
Star

This is frustrating.  I have motion detections from today that don't have videos in my library.  I need to be able to see them but can't.  There really needs to be a way to record videos locally, instead of relying on an unreliable cloud system.

bpg710
Guide
Guide

And that my friends is why I decided to install a wired system that records 24/7 to work along side Arlo. I've had my Arlo setup since June 2015 with pretty positive results but there are limitations to consider. This being one of them.

habarric
Guide
Guide

This is really sad.  I have well over $500 invested in hardware to protect me, my family and my assets and the system is failing miserably.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A fix was implemented that should resolve the intermittent issues with accessing the library and live streaming. We will continue to monitor the system closely. Please let us know if you continue to experience these issues!

JamesC

67Cougar
Aspirant
Aspirant

I cannot login - the login page just sits there unresponsive after I type in my ID and password.  Been doing this since yesterday. 

Bought the system yesterday.  Took 4 tries to get registration to go through.  Arlo saw my base station one time.  None of the cameras will sync.  Green lights on power and internet connection (fiber optic, so speed is NOT an issue).

So far, I've had ZERO success with this product.  Not acceptable!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

67Cougar,

Are you using https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login ?

I am able to log in without any issues. What browser are you using to try and log in?

JamesC

67Cougar
Aspirant
Aspirant

Dell desktop computer, Windows 8, IE 11

I have not been able to log in through that web portal, period.  The only time I have been able to get to MY ARLO is when I logged in to post the message you are responding to.

I do not get any error message, it just sits there.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The quick thing to try is a different browser, such as Chrome or Firefox with Flash installed.

habarric
Guide
Guide

My system actually worked for almost a full day, quite an achievement for the netgear engineers, very impressive!  Unfortunately $600 worth of gear and $9.99 a month showing offline once again despite internet working fine.

Johnwg
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fresh from the box equipment, and I can't even create an account for the base station?? Been trying for 3 days now.  Not good!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Johnwg,

What device are you using to go through setup (web client, mobile app)? Do you see the same behavior when trying from a different device? 

JamesC

Johnwg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I tried from 2 different iPads and one pic. Same response, ...unavailable.....    Since postings do continued efforts I have been able to create an account.   Sine this seemed the very most basic of tasks, and unavailable is .... Well ....  Unavailable, I didn't think it mattered what I was using to try to contact.   

Good new now though, I've gotten connected and one camera up and running.  I hope to be able to monitor from pic, iPad AND phone (android).   We'll se how that goes.....

thanks for showing an interest in solving the problem.

Amroc987
Initiate
Initiate

I've tried with two phones and on my PC now. We keep getting the orange bar that says "We're sorry, Arlo is not currently available. Please try again later." Any suggestions on what to do to get it to register me/my cameras? 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amroc987,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

sctaylor
Aspirant
Aspirant

I purchased this system April 1st, 2017 and like it alot, however I keep getting this message on my Android phone:

"We're sorry, Arlo is not currently available. Please try again later."

So I wait for awhile and try again, and it ususally connects. 

But I don't like having to wait on something I paid $400 for. Is there a fix for this or should I return the entire system?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
That sounds like a connectivity issue. Try both WiFi and cell service next time it happens. Also try a browser - you can use a mobile browser if you go to the web site and use the browser menu to use the desktop version of the site.