Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
mikeyy57
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am trying to view my cameras from my work computer and I get the message"Your device is not connected. Make sure it's connected to your router and has a working Internet connection.". However when I attempt to access my cameras from my cell phone I am able to get live pictures? Any help would be great

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mikeyy57,

It sounds like your work network may have security restrictions that are causing the error message. If you're able to view without any issues on the mobile app this isolates the issue to your work computer. Do you see this error when viewing on a computer on your home network?

JamesC

mikeyy57
Aspirant
Aspirant

No I don't and I can also see recordings at work but I just cant get the cameras to come up

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mikeyy57,

Consider trying a different browser (Chrome, FireFox). Be sure you have cookies enabled, adobe flash player is up to date and that you do not have any anti-virus/security software running. If you continue having issues you may need to consult with IT as the network environment at your work may be restricting your cameras live view.

JamesC