Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
SW
Follower
Follower

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SW,

Welcome to the community! This could be happening due to interference or weak WiFi signal strength that is keeping the camera from uploading the recording. Is this issue occuring on more than one camera? If it is just one you could try swapping locations with an unaffected camera to see if you get the same results. This may isolate the issue to being the location of the affected camera. Alternatively, you could move the base station closer to the affected camera to ensure a stronger WiFi signal. Please consider these troubleshooting options and let us know!

JamesC

Adrianf
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had three cameras working motion detector sent E mails with the video, but on status said no internet connection, Have all new battery s I have given up for now very frustrating.
Adrianf
Aspirant
Aspirant
I wonder if the app can be upgraded?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Adrianf wrote:
I had three cameras working motion detector sent E mails with the video, but on status said no internet connection, Have all new battery s I have given up for now very frustrating.

App or browser?  I've found that I've been needing to log out and back in using the browser to get past the supposed no Internet connection although today it seems to be working properly the first time.

The app can be updated through the appropriate app store if it's outdated. I've had fewer issues with the app.