Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bob_1963
Guide
Guide

motion detection and sound detection issues with firmware 1.090.0.0_9945. Everything was working fine till this firmware upgrade was pushed out

Bob

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bob_1963
Guide
Guide

AS of 2:15 EST i started to get motion detection notificateins and the cameras are recording again.

If you'all did something thanks.

Bob

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Mine was only updated last night so don't have much experience with it yet.  Have you checked your rules and settings to ensure nothing changed in them?

Bob_1963
Guide
Guide

Thanks and yes I have checked all the setting and rebooted the base, turn the cameras on and off. I even increased the sensitivity of the motion setting.

I will continue to work with them and see what I can figure out.

Bob

Bob_1963
Guide
Guide

Also noticed that the Speaker volume is set to zero and will not maintain the new settings.

Bob

Bob_1963
Guide
Guide

AS of 2:15 EST i started to get motion detection notificateins and the cameras are recording again.

If you'all did something thanks.

Bob

Bob_1963
Guide
Guide

As of 2:15 EST the cameras started sensing motion and recording, still the audio speaker volume default to zero on that page.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
I'd guess you're using a browser, not the app? Maybe Chrome? I have found that Chrome on W10 is causing the volume to look like it's on 0 but the app and Firefox are fine. I can refresh the audio settings page and get it to show the proper volume but that shouldn't be necessary.