Follower
Follower

setup in login problem

9 REPLIES 9
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

brooks50,

Welcome to the community! What problem are you having with the setup? Please give us some more details so that we may better assist you in solving this issue.

Thank you!

JamesC

guyton11
Initiate
Initiate

trying to log in for the first time

OBanks
Initiate
Initiate
Hi.. I'm having trouble seting up.. Keeps saying it can't detect my system.. I'm connecting on my cell and it's on the router Wi-Fi and I've also tried syncing and resetting. Still no go. Help please
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Over the weekend we experienced an outage that may have affected a small number of users. This was resolved a short time after the outage was discovered and we are investigating the root cause. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

JamesC

billpeters27
Aspirant
Aspirant
It's been working fine but now says I have to initialize. Don't know what to do now
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Define "initialize" -0 the fabric thang?  If so, use a browser or log out and back in, perhaps a few times, and it goes away. An update to the app is said to be coming to fix this.

norberto
Aspirant
Aspirant
I down loaded the app/arlo.but cant login
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Gotta tell us more.  What happens?  Error message? Did you try reinstalling the app?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

norberto,

In addition to what jguerdat asked above, how far along in the setup process did you get? Were you able to setup the base station and an account? Are you having trouble with the web client and the app?

JamesC