Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 30 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
dbahd56
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have five Arlo Cameras installed.  Unfortunately, I have a relative that has been able to access my home, bypassing

the cameras.  I had my cameras in the disarmed mode and just minutes ago when I went to the entry door, the camera

inside the door indicated it was on.  This relative bought a camera and I am not sure how he is using it, but he is getting

in and his motive is not good.   He is a nasty person and I am afraid.  I need some help in determining how it is possible

for him to bypass the cameras.  Unfortunately, I have no security with the cameras.

30 REPLIES 30
dbahd56
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am totally frustrated with my cameras.  Last night I was home, cameras disarmed, with the exception of one in the basement.

Had to do a resyncing.  Today, I heard clicking from the camera inside my door.  Knew something was not right.  Again, I  had

disarmed my cameras as they are right now, however, the camera inside the door is picking up motion.  Another words it is not

disarmed.  I have it sitting right next to me.  So very frustrating.

dbahd56
Aspirant
Aspirant

As I just replied to the previous post, the cameras are disarmed right now, with the exception of one camera,

which is still armed.  Had the same problem last night with another camera.  Will have to resync this one again

and see what happens. 

dbahd56
Aspirant
Aspirant

I haave never used the Grant Access on my account, so the puzzle remains.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

dbahd56 wrote:

As I just replied to the previous post, the cameras are disarmed right now, with the exception of one camera,

which is still armed.  Had the same problem last night with another camera.  Will have to resync this one again

and see what happens. 

The plot thickens. There's no way to disarm cameras individually

dbahd56
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes indeed the plot thickens.  The answers and recommendations I have received from community are

all good, but it does not solve my problem, which is "How is the relative bypassing the camera's to get in"

I have the proof they have been in just in items that are taken.  Apparently, they are hungry too, so partake

of whatever appeals to them.  Unfortunately, I have the same problem with my alarm system, so I either have

to move or change my security.  I have done all that has been suggested on community.

steve_t
Master Master
Master

If you have proof, have you called the cops?

These relatives of yours somehow disable your cameras, disable your alarm system, pick your new locks, enter your house and eat your food? Perhaps moving house is the only way to sort this