Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
mammothtarm
Star
Star

I'm often finding that I don't get any video recording after the motion is tripped. I see a image capter on the home screen of my app and I get a text on my phone for notification, but there is not video to follow or in the library. It happens sportically. Is there a bug in the system? help!!!!

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

As some of you may have already witnessed we are experiencing intermittent performance issues with live streaming and accessing the library.  Our Engineers are working on it and will provide and update once resolved. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

JamesC

mammothtarm
Star
Star

Yes, it's weird... it's a delay of 30-40 min. before the video appears. 

mammothtarm
Star
Star

Thanks... glad someone is aware of it and working on it.

Showguy
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Yep I'm down. I am getting camera alerts with no video going to library since 2pm est.  Live streaming is impossible and populating the cameras when opening the app is spotty at best.  It seems like a regular occurrence with this system.  Please feed the mice you call servers.  Strangely enough the 1 aspect of the Arlo system that never goes down is the billing system.  My credit card gets hit for subscription fees on the same day every month like clock work.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FIX THIS JUNK ONCE AND FOR ALL.