Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 29 Replies
  • 18 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
LovelyNot
Apprentice
Apprentice

So, how long is one supposed to "wait" ? My local network and internet connectivity is all wonderfully fast and clean, but my annoying unconfigurable arlo cams take ages to load.

Looks to me like your site is way under its capacity, regarding load and amount of users at one time.

Why not have our cams load over the LAN? At least then the "Please wait..." will actually mean something.

29 REPLIES 29
ocuriel
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm experiencing the same issues for some time now. Out of desperation decided to post. My question is, I've called support and also read some messages hear, and they all say to reset the base station... If I'm trying to look at a previous recording, from yesterday let's say, what does my base station have to do with that if it should be in the cloud? What if my base station is off, that means I can't login online and review previous recordings?

Like many others, we've used different OS, different browsers, all in different locations including locally. It's always the same: "Please wait..."

manfredz
Hero
Hero

The base station plays an important role since video goes from the cam to the cloud via the base station.  If your base station has taken a trip to the twilight zone, that could prevent uploading to the cloud and explain why you dont see recordings there.  So rebooting the base station is a valid troubleshooting tip.

ocuriel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, but they were already uploaded. I'm trying to see videos from a week ago (mind a have an enterprise account). I can only see today, if i try any other day, forget it.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ocuriel,

I encourage you to continue working with support to resolve this issue. If possible, please provide me with your support case number and I will offer any additional feedback that I can.

JamesC

ocuriel
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James,

It’s #28524662

It’s very weird, checking out current day recording no issue. If a try to go back one day or more, nada !!!