Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Red daylight screen

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 In Conversation
Mikeyp51
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo red screen.JPGarlo red screen at night.JPGIve got this wierd red hue duriung daylight recording on one of 3 cameras, how can this be avoided? it didnt happen when they were first used....during night recording its fine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Open camera and pull battery pack then replace... if it happens again contact Netgear support for possible replacement

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Open camera and pull battery pack then replace... if it happens again contact Netgear support for possible replacement

Morse is faster than texting!
r273
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem. Replaced batteries. No go. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Contact support and open a case.
Mikeyp51
Aspirant
Aspirant

great thanks, ive just done that. lets hope i get a resolution as i only bought it last month but i see there are lots of these problems and they seem to have removed the telephone numbers! Doesnt look good.. ;/ !

aparis99
Aspirant
Aspirant

Strange, mine has now done this as of this morning after infrared turned off. My Arlo Q is just over a week old.

cavaryan
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem, I replaced the batteries and nothing.  (I know the photo shows low battery, I took the screen snapshot before changing them but nothing changed) Just sent an email to support.  Do you send it into them for repairs or do they send you a new one?  It is pretty much worthless because the red is so intense.

here is an snapshot of the camera after I moved it inside too

arloinside.PNG 

Arlo.png

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cavaryan,

If you have already contact Arlo Support. An agent will reach out to you and provide you with replacement options.

JamesC