Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

power outtage

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
firebreak
Tutor
Tutor

power went out and when came back on, the base station remained offline. i did a power cycle, factory reset, even tried deactivating my account to re register but nothing works

8 REPLIES 8
texbeau
Apprentice
Apprentice
Same happened to me this evening. I have a second base station in a different house in a different city, and that one shows off line too. I can't get either system back on.line. I have opened a support ticket with arlo.
korn_bo2
Tutor
Tutor

that is weird.. i'm having the same issue.. all sorts of TIMED OUT, the base unit says OFFLINE as well..

can you let me know the link for the ticket?

Dodolah
Star
Star
Yes please
firebreak
Tutor
Tutor

is this netgear's problem? I've done everything except boxing this thing and returning them. 

Dodolah
Star
Star
I think so. I got the cameras two weeks ago and they are working wonderfully. This is the first time it happened.
negated
Guide
Guide

+1 Same exact thing here...power outage and now the portal shows "Getting Status..." forever but cameras are still recording on their schedule.

firebreak
Tutor
Tutor

mine too! everything was working flawlessly for about a month now.  can someone help us? i feel my home is vulnerable every minute without the cameras

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Over the weekend we experienced an outage that may have affected a small number of users. This was resolved a short time after the outage was discovered and we are investigating the root cause. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

JamesC