Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

pan & zoom windows blank

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
shack01
Guide
Guide

Trying to adjust the view from my cameras.  Two of the three have no picture in the Pan & Zoom window even after trying to refresh using the camera icon in the upper right.  The third camera Pan and Zoom works as expected.

tm

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Interesting.  This has been reported here and to support via trouble tickets.  I didn't know it was camera-dependent. Any chance the firmware on the cameras varies?

shack01
Guide
Guide

All three cameras have the same Firmware:  1.2.2688

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our engineers have tested and resolved this issue and plan to deploy the fix as soon as possible (likely today or by the end of tomorrow). We appreciate your patience and understanding in this process.

Thank you,

JamesC

Deckard4150
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is this for the same issue with pan and zoom not responding when I click the camera icon?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Yes.  And I just tested - it works fine now!

shack01
Guide
Guide

Mine is also working as expected now.  Thanks to the Arlo IT folks for fixing this so quickly.  Now if we can just get Arlo to text alerts as well as e-mail we'll really be set !

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Hmph. Mine stopped working again. Anyone else?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

And today they're fine...

quamee
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had my system for only 3 days now and after reading the posts on updating the picture I was able to update two of three. The third camera, same Firmware1.2.2688 as other will not update. Any suggestions?

quamee
Aspirant
Aspirant

NM. After about the 30th click it did finally update the snapshot.