Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

outside wireless cameras

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bubsie76
Aspirant
Aspirant

ever since arlo asked for monthly or yearly service plan money - which i do believe i had paid for; or maybe it was a more reliable camera company- but ever since that email came out - ive had nothing but issues with my two cameras; one is an indoor and one is an outdoor.  always going off line; as well as the base station - your chat systems doesnt work either.  i use rechargable battieries; insead of purchasing them all the time - and i do have alot of battiery left - so i have reason to believe its arlos issue with my cams going on and off.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Bubsie76

Can you provide more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing? May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have tried? 

Bubsie76
Aspirant
Aspirant

older wireless indoor outdoor

cameras stop working; one one day; thre other another day - do all the resets; only two lights showingg on base station that is hooked up to router.  ive been using the same everything for many years.  the batteries are chargeables. so i do think that since one of the cameras is new and the other old; maybe its the base station - which ive unplugged; done it all - resets - 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have a few questions for you:

• Which Status LEDs (From Left to right) are displayed on the base station when the camera goes offline? 
  • Do you have a screenshot of the error message on your App?
  • Have you tried a different set of batteries to see if it resolves the offline issue for your camera?