my arlo does not load on my computer

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Roco
Follower
Follower

I clicked on "my arlo" and it goes to  https://arlo.netgear.com/ on my computer. However it shows the bird and loading but it does no go anywhere. please advice.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

It may just be your browser.... missing possibly flash or similar extension.

try another from the approved list;

• Internet Explorer 10 or higher
  • Firefox 3.5 or higher
  • Safari 3 or higher (Except on Windows and Linux)
  • Chrome
--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
trctex
Initiate
Initiate

I have the same issue, when using Firefox (the most current version) it just goes to the page with the logo and says "loading", it never does. When I try to see a live view on my IE page it says I need to update my Flash player - done that four or five times. Nothing! Any ideas?

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

trctex wrote:

I have the same issue, when using Firefox (the most current version) it just goes to the page with the logo and says "loading", it never does. When I try to see a live view on my IE page it says I need to update my Flash player - done that four or five times. Nothing! Any ideas?

Use Chrome or update flash

Morse is faster than texting!
trctex
Initiate
Initiate

Same situation, still won't load in Firefox, most current version of Firefox. Also updated flash player a dozen times and still get that crap on IE. With Firefox it also won't accept my password saying it's incorrect - it isn't. Same password used on my phone and IE. This tech support with ARLO SUCKS!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

trctex,

Is the Flash plugin enabled on your Firefox browser?

Take a look at this step by step guide from Adobe for more information: Flash Player Help / Enable for Firefox

JamesC