Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Thumpersma
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi,

i have disabled email notifications both in rules and modes for one of my cameras. I have logged out and back into Arlo on my IOS phone. As far as I can tell, I have disabled notifications in all the places I can find within Arlo. Yet, during my Kitchen mode set to detect motion from 11:59pm to 7:00 am  not only am I still getting notifications, but my Friend who can view action on my cameras is also getting notifications during this time. The only thing I have not done is to disable notifications in the IOS itself because I do want notifications from another camera. Anyone have any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong?  Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The app notifications can only be done on a system-wide basis. Perhaps there's another app that could help out but that's the only thing to do. Maybe disable app notifications and use only email since that's on a rule basis?

Rockstar0154
Aspirant
Aspirant
I try to add a friend and it rejects their email and it's the correct one
fedexdjy
Aspirant
Aspirant

How did you turn off the email notifications in the first place? Can't find it anywhere on the app. Thanks.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

All notifications are set in the rules now. Mode tab,cselect system, edit any modes of interest and set notifications.

fedexdjy
Aspirant
Aspirant
Got it. Just made the changes. Thanks a lot!