Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

loggin in

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
tsquared
Follower
Follower

when logging in from my phone i get the message we cant find your email address in our system. when i click password help i get the message the email address you provided is not used by any accounts. when i press new account setup i get to the continue button and then please make sure your base station is powered on and connected to the internet.  yes it is.  the day i bought the system it worked for initial setup and i actually used the system for several hours.  i tried again later and now this is all i get.  confused and frustrated.  please help thanks

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

tsquared wrote:

when logging in from my phone i get the message we cant find your email address in our system. when i click password help i get the message the email address you provided is not used by any accounts. when i press new account setup i get to the continue button and then please make sure your base station is powered on and connected to the internet.  yes it is.  the day i bought the system it worked for initial setup and i actually used the system for several hours.  i tried again later and now this is all i get.  confused and frustrated.  please help thanks

try and log in via PC to eliminate possible problems from the phone if able...

If it continues, I would suggest to 1) force a stop of the app and clear the cache 2)( if 1 didn't work) uninstall the app and reinstall it to your phone

PS is it andriod or IOS??

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
tombettykretz
Aspirant
Aspirant
This is crazzy
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

tombettykretz,

Are you having an issue logging in? Please let us know more details about the issue you are having so we can help.

Jamesc