Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

livestreaming during detection / recording - bug?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cymoril
Follower
Follower

So:

1. If I attempt to livestream while the camera is recording after being triggered by motion (at least in newest Firefox, win 7), the web interface will not let me.I suspect this is by design.

2. However, it will give me the "please wait..." message, and then after about 30 seconds, gives me "Adobe Shockwave Flash plugin disabled!" in the camera window.

3. If I refresh the web page with my camera feeds on it at that point, I can then either wait for the camera to finish recording and then livestream, or cause the bug to occur again.

Finally

4. Somehow, doing this caused the video in progress to record for 5 minutes, the last time I tried it - which seems to imply that I started recording during the livestream, which I was definitely not able to do, manually. I suspect it is related to the above.

?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I've had trouble trying to TURN OFF motion/ change modes ( android ) during recordings... so you problem isn't that far fetched. Seems like trouble accessing the system.

Haven't seen it on the PC but then mostly active via IOS/Android when this would come up  and not the PC

Sorry but don't have any more info for u.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------