Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

iOS app is showing cameras offline

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Koshka73
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have just encountered a problem where one phone running iOS on an iPhone 11 only shows two of the five cameras, and both show up as being offline. I am also running the Arlo app on the Google pixel 4 XL and don't have any issues. I can see all 5 cameras and all of them are online.
I have two base stations, three Arlo cameras and two Arlo pro cameras. I've been running this setup for eight or nine months without issue and this just started about a week ago.
On the iPhone app, if I go to the recordings section, I can see all of the recordings. But on the main screen all I see are 2 offline cameras.
I recently moved cameras around to different base stations to be able to take advantage of some of the pro features and renamed cameras accordingly.
I've signed out, restarted, and reinstalled the app. Each time I encounter the same issue.

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Koshka73

I have a few questions for you

• Which version of the Arlo app is installed on your iphone?
  • what is the OS version on the phone?
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you update to iOS 13.5.1 & test again?

Have you tried to reboot the cameras or remove the cameras from Settings > My Devices > Re add them?

Koshka73
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, I've done all that. It's only the cameras attached to one of the two base stations. 

I can see them on the computer.

I can see them on my Andriod phone. 

I cannot see them when using the iPhone. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Koshka73 

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support