Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 13 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
asdfasdf123
Follower
Follower

I want to cancel my account and delete my username/email.

13 REPLIES 13
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

asdfasdf123,

Welcome to the community! If you would like to close your account, please contact the Arlo Support team. If you have any other questions or concerns please ask!

Thank you!

JamesC

Vicvik
Initiate
Initiate
I just don't want receib more emails
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you're still using the system but don't want email notifications, edit your rule(s) and turn off email.

KamalMasih
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am no longer using Arlo system and want to cancel my subscription and pls delete my username and email.

Thanks,

Kamal
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

KamalMasih,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue.

JamesC

rfrancismatthew
Aspirant
Aspirant

My auto renew date is 5/15/16 but I do NOT WISH to renew and would like to cancel my subscription. Have tried to telephone but the line is constantly busy. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rfrancismatthew,

You can do this through the Arlo ui by logging in to your Arlo account, navigate to Settings > Subscription > Change Subscription > select Basic Plan. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC

Klinker1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to cancel my account as I No longer have Arlo cameras at my business.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Klinker1,

Removing all devices under Settings > My Devices and changing your subscription to the free Basic Plan effectively "cancels" your account.

If you would like to completely close the account, please contact the Arlo Support Team.

JamesC

LongboardLu
Aspirant
Aspirant

"If you're still using the system but don't want email notifications, edit your rule(s) and turn off email"

Where do I edit the rule(s) & turn off email?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Mode tab, click on your base and edit any modes.  Sounds like you haven't created any so it will be the Armed mode. Be sure to save.

Might be better to experiment with creating your own mode(s) so you know how to do it and how you can customize things, including using the schedule.  When creating a new mode you only set up one camera.  Save and reedit the mode to add camera rules. Any camera that does not have a rule will be disarmed.  You can create many modes with different rules for use in the schedule.  Only one mode at a time can be set or activated so you might have various modes that are ALMOST the same but with cameras added or subtracted according to your needs.

Nony
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have an email on my old iphone and I want to cancel it but I don't know how
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
I'm confused. What exactly are you asking for?