Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

green screen

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
mailmanusa
Tutor
Tutor

I have 5 cameras.  One of them displays a green screen when I open the app.  It functions normelly otherwise.  I can live view and it will detect and record events normally.  But, on starting the app, the other 4 cameras show image of the last motion detection and this one does not.  It's not a big problem but I'm wondering why this one is behaving differently.  What can I try to fix this?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mailmanusa,

Try removing the camera and then syncing it back up. Take a look at this article for instructions on how to remove a camera: How do I remove a camera from my Arlo system?

Please let me know if you continue experiencing this issue after adding the camera back to the system.

JamesC

mailmanusa
Tutor
Tutor

I will remove and re-install this cam again and let you know what happens.  We I remove and re-install,  will I'll also need to re introduce this cam to my modes and set the rules again?

mailmanusa
Tutor
Tutor
Removing and reinstalling the cam solved the green screen. Although the name of the camera came back up, I did have to add it back and edit its rules under my custom modes.

Other than that, I'm looking forward to Netgesr solving the recent issues on their end. I'm having the same problems others are mentioning. I'm getting delays of up to 30 mins frond the time of motion to email note and availability of recording in the library. Also getting spotty connection and excessive buffering at times.

I'm hoping this is fixed ASAP.
mailmanusa
Tutor
Tutor
Notifications and recordings appear to be back in line this morning. I'm happy to see that. Fingers crossed......