Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 11 In Conversation
DChesser
Follower
Follower

So what is up with that? Re-start needed? Gotta re-install everything? What am I missing?

11 REPLIES 11
nicholshornlake
Luminary
Luminary

Same here. Everything is offline.

Brett25
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am down too. My system worked perfectly for a month...now nothing. In fact, I had my motion set to off...now it is sending alerts to my phone when I walk by the cameras. I can't get in to turn it back off.

Has Arlo/Netgear been hacked today? If so, they need to post an alert message to their users.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The Arlo team is making several updates to the cloud and to all the apps as a part of the new release today. Some users may experience issues during this process and we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. We expect the issues to be resolved in a very short time frame.

JamesC

ertert
Apprentice
Apprentice

Would have been nice just to put a simple notice on the main pages so eeryone would know whats happening.

devotchko
Luminary
Luminary

But that would have required a certain consideration that is continually absent...

quamee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here. Nothing works but loggin in.

rsmith4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Glad I found this post today. I setup everything for the first time yesterday, only to wake up to this nonsense. I thought for sure this system was a dud or Netgear was having cloud issues. At the very least a tweet about the update could have been made, but an email would have been nice to set expectations. 

beerad5
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo app update 12-28-15
Now only 2 out of 5 cameras have battery level????
No sensitivity settings anymore
Please fix
Viperbird
Guide
Guide

Sensitivity settings are there. This is how you can get to the sensitivity settings:

1. Go to Mode tab and select your base station..

2. Click the 'pencil' icon to the right of 'All motion on', 'Armed' or a custom mode

4. Pick the Rule for the wanted camera and select 'pencil/edit' icon to edit the rule.

5. On line 'motion is detected" click the "pencil" icon and the sensitivity slider is shown.

6. Set the motion sensitivity.

Same can be done for recording length. In the same menu further down, "Record Video" click 'pencil/edit' icon to change the length of a recording.

Janetmarie
Aspirant
Aspirant
I go to mode and im still trying to connect to my base station. ...it's ridiculous
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Janetmarie,

What device/os are you using that is giving you an issue when trying to access modes? Consider trying to access modes using a different device (if you're using a phone try a PC) to further isolate the issue. Please let us know!

JamesC