Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
samrajd
Aspirant
Aspirant

i had logged into my account and registered the product. when i tried to login to create camera settings, i get a message email not found ?? how can it be ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JennC
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi samrajd,

I have checked your email address samrajd@ho​tmail.com and found that there is no Arlo device registered to it. You must have registered that email only for this forum.

Please go to https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login then click NEW SYSTEM SETUP button. Make sure the cmputer/smart phone/tablet you are using the connected to the same LAN where the Arlo system is. See How do I set up and sync my Arlo cameras? for sync setup of cameras with the base station.

Hope this helps and I look forward to your update.

Regards,

JennC
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JennC
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi samrajd,

I have checked your email address samrajd@ho​tmail.com and found that there is no Arlo device registered to it. You must have registered that email only for this forum.

Please go to https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login then click NEW SYSTEM SETUP button. Make sure the cmputer/smart phone/tablet you are using the connected to the same LAN where the Arlo system is. See How do I set up and sync my Arlo cameras? for sync setup of cameras with the base station.

Hope this helps and I look forward to your update.

Regards,

JennC
NETGEAR Community Team
jgotthold
Aspirant
Aspirant

I moved and canceled my COMCAST service so my old email jgotthold@comcast.net no longer works.

I need to change my email to jgottholdh2@gmail.com and reset my password to get to my Arlo account.

Thank you

John Gotthold

JennC
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello jgotthold,

You may change the email address by getting to Settings - Personal Information.

Just change the current email address under Personal Information, you will also have to enter the password that you use to login to Arlo then click SAVE. This will not log you out. To test, logout then log back in using the new email address and the password that you use to login to Arlo.

Regards,

JennC
NETGEAR Community Team
samrajd
Aspirant
Aspirant

THANK YOU. I SET RIGHT  THE ISSUE ON THE SAME DAY BY LOGGING OUT AND THEN LOGGING IN AFTER 15 MINUTES OR SO