Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Bigboypantz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Netgear..arlo q 1080 hd..2 that plug inside and 4 wire less ones format H.264

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Bigboypantz
Aspirant
Aspirant
So i gave my ex girlfriend as of today accsess to monitor my camars when like i sent her a request and over the past 4 months i would give her accsess then take it away,one time i gave her full accsess were she can do more then just watch the camras long story short we broke up and im opening my app sighning in and seeing double of each camra before i press play so iin tottal i have 6 camras but i see 12 of them and its weird because the copy one has a red battery lable that basicly says your battery persantage is zero,i tried sighning jn and out sometimes the double disappears and then its back and i turnd the device on disable so it doznt record because im home and dont need it on but im still getting motion allerts can somone please help me what can i do i already unpluged n pluged the whole sevice from the wall..how can i tottally reset everything besides the reset botten i did that too thanks
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is currently under investigation by the engineering team. I will post an update as soon as I have more information. We appreciate your patience in this process.

JamesC

M_O
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the exact same issue. 4 cameras showing duplicates of each. Duplicates show zero battery life.
JoeRM
Aspirant
Aspirant

just purchased system and show duplicates with low battery.

Mram
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have the same issue as well. Iphone 6+ . I have to uninstall the app and reinstall. Unfortunately it comes back.
M_O
Aspirant
Aspirant

For me it was on iPhone 6 as well. Didn't show duplicates on iPad or when I logged in via safari on my MAC. Currently it has corrected itself without me doing anything.

MO

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is still being investigated by the engineering team. Please do not attempt to remove the duplicate cameras as this does not resolve the issue. Some users have reported having success by uninstalling the Arlo mobile app and downloading a fresh version from the app store. I will post an update when I have more information.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience,
JamesC

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been resolved in iOS app version 2.3.2 please visit the app store and update your Arlo mobile app to this latest version.

JamesC