Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
panazot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

can I connect the arlo wire-free cameras to a (wireless) nvr?

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

No, the Arlo cameras will connect only to the Arlo base ( via it's own private wifi network )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

No, the Arlo cameras will connect only to the Arlo base ( via it's own private wifi network )

Morse is faster than texting!
panazot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there any way I can connect a monitor for 24/7 monitoring or it has to have an internet connection?

jaellio
Aspirant
Aspirant

So using the Arlo system , you must have an internet connection ?. I would really like to plug the ethernet cable from the base station direct into my computer and store any motion files on PC and view cameras in real time. But it seems to me that all companies these days want to drive you to the internet so they can charge a monthly amount for storage somewhere in a CLOUD.  Please tell me I'm incorrect 

GABRIELL
Guide
Guide

yes, you need to have internet access for the Arlo Wire Free to work , base station needs to be connected wired to your router.

What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud storage is available?

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Knowledge-Base/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-...