Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My sync on the base does not flash!

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hassancordero
Aspirant
Aspirant
I already instaled 2 cameras . Push sync on base 2 /3 seconds then when the light flashes green push sync yo the camera yes i know . But for my 3rd camera the base does not flash at all anymore!! Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hassancordero
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi.... The problem was the sync botton on the base was defective /losse / broken ... So the base was opened and the botton was fixed. So be care full not to push hard on sync. Thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

You may be pushing the sync button on the base too long. 2-3 seconds sounds too long and you may have been lucky on the first two cameras. Press the sync button only very briefly, under 1/2 second.

The longer time is obsolete. The UI has since been updated and now requires a shorter push on the sync button.

Hassancordero
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks no luck. Tried half second , 1 second , 2 ,3 and no luck.
My base has green on power and 2 more greens .
Hassancordero
Aspirant
Aspirant
Maybe need to reset all! And stard all over but scared that my 2 working cameras fail to resync
Schorschi
Prodigy
Prodigy

Yes, try a base station reset.

Perhaps, first from the app: Settings -> My Devices -> <Your base station> -> Restart.

If that doesn't work, try power-cycling the base station.

Hassancordero
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks i AM out of town for 3 days , ill let you know when i come back. I hope that works out good.
Hassancordero
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi.... The problem was the sync botton on the base was defective /losse / broken ... So the base was opened and the botton was fixed. So be care full not to push hard on sync. Thanks