Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

camera has gone offline and will not sync

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JMIBOBC
Follower
Follower

Since the last ARLO update, I have had issues with my cameras, which is usually the case when an update is done.  Now one has gone off line and will not sync no matter what I do. I have delted the base and cameras and set everything up again. The rear camera synced fine and other one will not no matter what.  Batteries were brand new, but I went to Best Buy and bought more in the event there was some problem and camera still won't sync.  I switched baterries in camera and the working camera indicates the ones I just purchased are fully charged.

I really wish Arlo would just quit doing updates. it screws things up everytime.   Usually I can get everything back online. Apparently not this time.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The timing may be coincidental. In any event, create a trouble ticket and get the camera replaced.  Perhaps it was bad all along, causing the problems you've had over time.

alignednut
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been using Arlo since December 2015 and recently after recent update, I was not able to reconnect my arlo to the base station.  I have submitted a ticket and waiting to hear back.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried both the app and a browser?  Also, a restart of the base using the power switch could be useful.