Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
wanti
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

My base station keeping restart. (VMB4000). After reset it started to work. But i noticed that, when i connect one specific camera (Arlo Pro) it started to restarting again. I removed the camera battery but it didnt help. And need to reset again. 

Does anybody have same problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the power cable to the base is fully seated on both ends. When the base restarts, do you see the LEDs flashing amber until they eventually turn green? How new is the system?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Make sure the power cable to the base is fully seated on both ends. When the base restarts, do you see the LEDs flashing amber until they eventually turn green? How new is the system?

wanti
Aspirant
Aspirant

When it restart only power turn amber for a few minutes than all 3 turn green for a sec all goes out and again power light amber.

It was like that:

When i come home the base was like i mention above. I am using it with 3 cameras.

Then i reset it. Re configure and sync with 1 camera. It as okay for a few days. After i sync 2nd cam it was ok. After 3rd sync it goes back the above situation

wanti
Aspirant
Aspirant

In addition i change the power adaptor and able to sync 3 camera. For now its okay. Thanks