Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

base station internet conncetion

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Follower
Follower

I switched wifi modems from Lynksys to Netgear. Everything was working well until then. Now when I connect the base station to my new wifi router I'm getting the message........ "Your device is not connected. Make sure it's connected to your router and has a working Internet connection"

I did have to do a factory reset yesterday on the base unit. Do I need to remove the base unit from my account then add it back?  Not sure what steps to take now.  Does anyone have suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

do the simple thing first... reboot the base via the power button and see what happens....

But for some reason it seems like there is a stoppage with the internet connection via the new router... you could try another port too.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you did a factory reset the base will need to be added back to your account. Start by logging in to your Arlo account > Settings > My Devices > select your base station > Remove Device. Then go back to the Cameras tab and click "Add Device", select Base Station and follow the on screen instructions.

JamesC