Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo wire - free wont sinc with base station anymore

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
wildman
Follower
Follower

I have three wire-free cameras that were all connected to my base station and working fine. One camera went down and when I go to re-sync with my base station it does not and flashes the wrong color. 

It looks like its going to work but then flashes the wrong color and does not sync.

I have tried rebooting base station and pulling the batteries out of the camera hoping to reboot and connect.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
How are you resyncing? Only press the sync button on the base for a second or two - don't hold it down. In addition, did you remove the camera under settings first?
Chipb
Initiate
Initiate

Same problem since yesterday April 1st.  

Third camera lost connection and now will not link again .

Have tried many resets.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chip

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Define "resets". Open and close the battery door. If that doesn't help, try removing the camera via the settings menu and resync. Any luck?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

wildman, Chipb

This could be due to low or depleted batteries. Consider replacing the batteries in the camera and try again. Please let us know if you continue to experience this issue!

JamesC

eric47
Aspirant
Aspirant
camera off line. rebooted base station. removed camera and tried to add. base station does not see it.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

eric47,

Consider opening and closing the battery compartment door on the affected camera. Pay close attention to the camera LED indicator: What do the different LED behaviors on my Arlo Wire-Free camera mean?

It sounds like the camera may have depleted batteries, replace the batteries with a fresh set and try again.

JamesC