Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo wire free system with 8 cameras was working fine, now entire system is melting down.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ezmoney
Aspirant
Aspirant

put fresh batteries in 2 cameras, added 4 brand new cameras and another router, paid for 10 camera support. all is good for 2 weeks, then 2 cams go offline. cannot sync them, showing occasional amber blinking during sync attempt on 1 cam, the other shows no sign of life. there was no low battery warning and all recent battery life indicators were very good.

now other cams are dropping in and out showing offline messages. I cannot live stream any of the cams on the network. this is kind of frustrating.

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
ezmoney
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm noticing chrome won't allow netgear website to run flash, I have upgraded to latest release, set permissions on chrome to ask before blocking. not sure what the deal is, I was able to stream before. seems odd two cams would drop dead without any notice I have been getting some power outages lately though not for long.

thanks

ezmoney
Aspirant
Aspirant

okay thanks, chrome://flags made the fix work, manipulating settings had no effect.chrome flash.PNG