Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo and netgear

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
angela12
Follower
Follower

I bought the wireless system, worked fine for about 3 weeks, then it just started going off line for no reason. Called the support and apparently its my computer or phone or ipad that is messing it up. They will uncongest everything but it will start at 150.00. REALLY. I think i just wasted 600.00. Thankyou arlo and netgear. I plan on telling everyone i know!

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
You obviously called someone who wasn't from Netgear. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

angela12,

As mentioned, it sounds like you may have contacted a support line that was not NETGEAR.

If you would like to contact Arlo support, see here: Arlo Support Team

What is indicating your system is going offline? What is the LED behavior on the base station? Are the cameras giving you an offline message? Is it all of your cameras or is a specific one having the issue. Please give us more details on the issue so we can further assist.

JamesC

F150Fan
Star
Star
I had a case recently, whereby, both of my cameras were "offline". Everything I tried (i.e., open battery door, resume, power cycle, etc.) did not work. To resolve the issue, I removed my base system and then added it back. Then I added each camera (with sync). You may have to redo your rules, but this got me back online. I hope this can help.