Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
yiannit
Aspirant
Aspirant

everytime i get a notification for movement i click on it and it takes me straight to the live camera. it used to take me to the specific recording of the movement

then when i click on the light widget to turn it on, it takes me to the feeds screen instead of turning the light on

a lot of times when exiting the app i still hear the camera live in my phone background. it doesnt actually close it

the app is subpar compared to your competitors. i will not be buying anymore arlo cameras

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @yiannit 

Which version of the arlo app are you using, the latest version is 5.0

Also, is this occurring with an iOS or android device?

yiannit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes the newest version on Android

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @yiannit 

I was able to replicate a few of these symptoms. I notified the team and they will break up the issues reported and investigate each. I will provide more info as soon as possible. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team is currently investigating reports of this behavior. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

yiannit
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok thanks

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @yiannit 

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this light widget behavior. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

Regarding your feedback on the notification redirect symptom, this is by design. When selecting the notification as it populates, you will be routed to the live stream before the recording is finalized in your Library/Feed.